to the Resident:
Recommendations for preparations for an
1. In view of the security situation and the preparations of the
home front for an emergency situation, it is recommended that you
prepare the individual shelter in your home, according to the
suggestions listed below:
• The shelter is to be cleaned and aired and emptied
of any heavy and superfluous equipment.
• Ventilation, sewage and electrical systems should
• Entries, exits and emergency exits should be put
• All inflammable materials must be removed from the
• Blast-proof doors and windows and the rubber seals
around them should be examined.
• Equipment needed for the shelter:
or bottles of drinking water
toilets, if there is no toilet.
materials and refuse bags
of personal clothes
2. If you have queries or need explanations regarding the
distribution of protective kits or on technical subjects concerning
upkeep of the shelters, please contact the National Data Center of
the Home Front Command, phone: 1255 111.
3. To identify/search for the nearest public shelter to your home,
please call Municipal Enquiries, on phone: