This skin is licensed under the Creative Commons deed 2.0. But with two additions:
The author spent a LOT of time on this template so please respect this license.
- Keep the linked button to i-marco's choice in place, unaltered.
- Don't steal / rip the customizations on this skin that are not included in this archive from i-marco's choice but create your own if you need to.
- Install the skin and the plugins. (see Nucleus documentation)
- Open your site and see if the backgrounds are working.
- If they work: Congrats.
- If they don't work:
- Edit switcher.js and look for this line: var TEMPLATEDIR = "skins/slick/"; // path to skins dir
- Make "skins/slick/" the correct path from your blog file to your skins dir.
The plugins used by Slick are NP_WordCount, NP_LastComments, NP_NewsFeed, NP_Calendar and NP_Referer2. Working versions come with the skin.
Tips and tricks
Edit the images. Look at http://www.i-marco.nl/choice/ for some inspiration. (Don't steal them, remember the license.)